SHIPPING & RETURNS
PRIVACY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
is owned and operated by Marine Parts Europe AB.
We invite you to print out these Terms & Conditions, or we can e-mail these to you on request. Please request the "Terms & Conditions" from our Customer Service Centre.
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product detail pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by an employee, agent or Director of Marine Parts Europe AB.
Most orders are normally sent from our warehouse within 1-4 working days, depending on stock availability. The delivery time with FedEx Economy is 3-4 days after it's been sent from our warehouse, depending on destination country and city. By using FedEx Express you will receive your package within 1-2 days after it's been sent from our warehouse. You can find out about the status of your order at any time (once it's been shipped) by clicking on the Order History link at the top of every page.
Credit card safety
and our secure payment service providers, use the latest technology to protect your credit card information and do not release it to any outside organization. You can place your orders using secure encryption (the Internet standard for secure transactions). Any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by e-mail or Internet links shall be borne exclusively by you.
Communication & Marketing
By becoming a member of MarinePartsEurope.com and providing MarinePartsEurope.com with your email, postal address, telephone number you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers (Our emails refer to your MarinePartsEurope.com membership and the products & services we offer including spare parts, accessories, marine engines) which we think may be of interest to you.
Opting out of Communication
All MarinePartsEurope.com customers have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive marketing (emails,postal,telephone) from us we recommend you opt-out by visiting your 'account settings' on MarinePartsEurope website. You can access your 'account settings' once you receive your register/login.
Promotional, Discounts and Voucher redemption
One Voucher or Promotional Discount per person per campaign is allowed, irrespective of the number of E Mail addresses, Card Holder addresses or Delivery Addresses the individual may posses.
maintain the right to refuse, and refund if relevant,(even following acceptance of an order) any transaction where, in its sole opinion, the customer / transacting party are achieving multiple discounts.
Voucher promotions and incentives are specifically restricted to geographical, domain and currency limitations. The Company will not honour redemptions which do not comply with the above.
MarinePartsEurope.com reserve the right to cancel (and refund any part cash paid) any transaction which may contain a voucher/promotional code.
You may cancel your order by informing us of this in writing any time up to seven days from the day after the day of delivery. Goods are to be returned to us at your expense in an unused, unopened, condition without the seals or wrapping being removed or broken. We will refund your money within 10 days of receipt of the goods. Returned goods are to be accompanied by a note showing your name, the date of order and the order number, and should be forwarded to our Customer Service Representatives at the address on your delivery note. If you do not pay for the goods to be returned to us, a deduction will be made from your refund to cover our costs for collecting the goods.
wants you to be happy every time you shop with us. So, in addition to your automatic right of cancellation, we have a "total satisfaction" guarantee. This means that if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you have the option of returning it to us in good condition within 14 days. We will then issue a full refund for the price of the item. We will also be happy to refund the purchase price in full if the return results either from an error made by us or from a defective item. To make a return, please give the reason for the return (optional) and wrap the package securely. Then send it to Customer Service Representatives at the address on your delivery note.
Damaged or Defective Items
Should you receive a damaged or defective item from us, we will offer you a choice of:
- A prompt replacement.
- A full refund.
- An alternative item of the same value.
However, you must return the damaged or defective product and this must be sent to us within 14 days of delivery to you. You will not be charged any additional shipping or handling fees for replacement shipments. In order to return the product, please refer to the "Contact us" section and fill in the necessary details.
Out of Stock Items
All products are subject to availability. Backordered products include items that are not currently in stock. In most cases these items are on order from Volvo Penta. In some cases we are awaiting or researching stock information from Volvo Penta. Please go to My Orders on our home page to view the anticipated despatch date. Backordered items usually come into stock within 1 week but can occasionally take longer. If for any reason we determine that a backordered item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by e-mail, cancel the item from your order, delete the item from our catalogue, and refund you in full.
Credit Card Payment
Charges to your credit card will be shown as "MarinePartsEurope.com".
Billing is immediately initiated when an order is placed, they authorise and debit your card simultaneously. MarinePartsEurope.com does not store any payment details.
- We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
- Sorry - we are unable to supply minors (under the age of 18).
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where:
(a) there is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
(b) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
(c) any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
(d) such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
- We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product detail pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write or telephone our customer service centre at the address/telephone number provided.
- You will become the owner of your purchases once we have received your full payment for such purchases.
- All designs, graphics and other artwork (including the selection and arrangement of text and graphics) is and remains the copyright of Marine Parts Europe AB.
- Marine Parts Europe AB is the exclusive owner of the MarinePartsEurope.com trademark & designs and all other company names & logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any brand names, product names, trademarks or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner's rights.
- MarinePartsEurope.com reserve the right to cancel (and refund any part cash paid) any transaction which may contain a voucher/promotional code.
Leverancemåde / Fraktpriser